My name is Channing Morris and I currently reside in sunny Denver, Colorado. I was born and raised in Atlanta, GA where I attended The Lovett School. I received my Bachelors in Philosophy at Southern Methodist University in Dallas, TX. After school I spent two years in Washington, DC working in Government Real Estate for Jones Lang LaSalle. In May of 2012, I made the move out west and started a new life as a Blogger.
I am interested in a career in
Marketing and Social Media, Product Management and Business Development. With my 4ish years in the real world I have learned that I love planning, process and organization. I also like to be in charge. While I still love marketing and Social Media I am by no means an expert at going viral! I prefer to do research, work with data, play devils advocate and find solutions.
When not working on my blog, I am learning web design and coding. I am a computer nerd who loves tech and startups. I enjoy skiing, hiking, photography, dancing and most of all, seeing live music.
A little more about me
- I love cheese, bacon and mushrooms
- Auburn Football Fan – War Damn Eagle
- Duke Basketball and Lax Fan
- I love to organize but not as much as I like to look organized – color coded labels? Yes please!
- I am a horrible speller, or a fabulous one depending on how you look at it!
- Pinterest changed my life
- I love receiving e-mails
- My favorite song is Blue Sky by the Allman Brothers Band
- I travel all over the country to see my favorite bands and never plan to stop
- I ate pebbles and rocks as a child
- I was often so quiet my parents forgot me places, but now they think I talk too much
- Backstreet Boys 4 life, never a N*Sync fan…
Blue Mountain Belle, is my blog – focusing on music, style, technology and travel.
My Resume can be found here